In order to achieve continuous improvement, STANZANI S.p.A. has set as one’s main goal the planning, the management and the monitoring of business process as well as of its effect on society and environment. Adopting and maintaining an integrated management system is the full quality assurance of business process.
STANZANI S.p.A. values are:
The company manages its business with honesty and in full compliance with current regulations and laws.
QualityThe company wants to provide products and services with the highest quality level, believing that customer satisfaction is the guarantee of a lasting business success.
LoyaltyThe company wants to establish loyalty relationships with its collaborators, respecting their rights and involving them in business objectives.
RespectEnvironmental sustainability is one of STANZANI S.p.A. first goals. It is believed that that respecting the earth is fundamental.
STANZANI S.p.A. first goal is to obtain complete and continuous customer satisfaction, which is considered to be the only way to reach business success as well as to develop its own activity.
It is believed that this development must be led in a sustainable way for environment and society.
STANZANI S.p.A. adopts an integrated Quality – Environment – Occupational Health and Safety management system, aiming at optimizing current resources and means, in order to ensure:
- Full customer satisfaction;
- Excellence in efficiency, performance, reliability, price, service and image;
- Continuous improvement of products and business processes;
- Reduction of environmental impacts and pollution prevention;
- Compliance with current regulations concerning environmental protection and safety in the workplace;
- Compliance with current regulations concerning products, especially with regard to n. 93 Legislative Decree of the 25th February 2000 "Implementation of Directive 97/23 / EC on pressure equipment" (PED);
- Reduction and/or elimination of all risk factors concerning safety and environment.
To achieve these goals, STANZANI S.p.A. constantly promotes and develops the following activities:
- Sustaining its own staff awareness, consultation and involvement into the themes of environmental protection, safeguard of security and quality improvement;
- Spreading information at all levels;
- Implementing a Quality - Environment – Occupational Health and Safety Integrated Management System in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001, UNI EN ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001;
- Mantaining and adaptating this peculiar system according to market evolution, legislative framework and internal processes;
- Establishing and adopting policies of collaboration with suppliers and of communication with customers;
- Defining emergency measures to adopt in case of environmental accident, fire fighting, serious and immediate danger of an accident;
- Transparent management of communications concerning the environment and the occupational security (internal and external);
- Defining performance indicators related to its own activities and goals.
In addition, STANZANI S.p.A. is committed to:
- Work in compliance with reference standards;
- Provide resources and throw itself into the necessary organizational efforts.
These goals can be reached only thanks to complete, unconditional and continuous dedication of all STANZANI S.p.A. staff.
STANZANI S.p.A. promotes separate collection of waste produced in the offices and in the warehouse as well as in construction sites in order to recycle as many waste as possible.
The waste management system consists of defining specialized storage areas and providing them with signs containing their own specific CER codes.
While realizing systems, we prefer using recycled materials, if it is possible.
While disassembling systems, we opt for differentiated waste disposal and materials recovery, where it is possible.
Smokes originated from the central refrigeration plant and the air-conditioning systems are under control.
Welding smokes are filtered.
Waters are gathered in an oil separator before insertion in the drainage system and water consumptions are controlled once a month.
The fleet of vehicles has been renovated: vehicles have been recently built and they respond to the most recent ecological standard.
As regard environment and occupational safety, STANZANI S.p.A. has achieved full compliance with current legislation, increasing its own competence in complying with standards.
Constant and continuous STANZANI S.p.A. staff commitment is, anyway, fundamental in order to mantain this kind of integrated management system and these quality levels.