It manages its business with honesty and in full compliance with regulations and laws.
It wants to provide products and services with the highest quality level, believing that customer satisfaction is the guarantee of a lasting business success.
It wants to establish loyalty relationships with its collaborators, respecting their rights and involving them in business objectives.
STANZANI S.p.A. first goal is to obtain the complete and continuous customer satisfaction. In fact, the company believes that this is the only way to reach business success as well as development of an activity. As a consequence, this development process has to occur in a sustainable way for environment and society.
Therefore, STANZANI S.p.A. adopts a modern integrated management system of quality, environment and safety at work, aiming to optimize resources and means available, to ensure:
- Full satisfaction of the customer;
- Excellence in efficiency, performance, reliability, price, service and image;
- Continuous improvement of products and business processes;
- Reduction of environmental impacts and constant pollution prevention;
- Compliance with all regulations dealing with environmental protection and safety in the workplace;
- Compliance with regulations for products, especially with regard to Legislative Decree 25 February 2000 n. 93 "Implementation of Directive 97/23 / EC on pressure equipment" (PED);
- Reduction and/or elimination of all risk factors for safety and environment.
To achieve this goal, STANZANI S.p.A. constantly promotes and develops the following activities:
- Awareness, consultation and involvement of the staff in the fields of protection of the environment, safeguard of security and quality improvement;
- Dissemination of information at all levels;
- Implementation of a Quality- Environment - Safety Integrated Management System, in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001;
- Maintenance and adaptation of the system according to market evolution, legislative framework and internal processes;
- Establish and adopt a policy of collaboration with suppliers and communication with customers;
- Definition of emergency measures to adopt in case of environmental accident, fire fighting, serious and immediate danger of an accident;
- Transparent management of communications on the environment and security (internal and external);
- Definition of performance indicators related to activities and goals.
In addition, STANZANI S.p.A. is committed to:
- Work in compliance with reference standards;
- Provide resources and invest in necessary organizational efforts.
These goals can be reached only thanks to complete, unconditional and continuous dedication of all the STANZANI S.p.A. staff.
STANZANI S.p.A. ensures recycling of garbage produced in the offices and in the warehouse as well as in construction sites.
The garbage management is optimized by defining specialized storage areas and providing them with signs with CER codes.
During the construction phase of systems, we prefer using recycled materials, if it is possible.
During the disassembly phase of systems, we opt for differentiated waste disposal and materials recovery, where it is possible.
Smokes from the central refrigeration plant and the air-conditioning systems are under control. Welding smokes are filtered.
Waters are gathered in an oil separator before insertion in the drainage system and water consumptions are controlled.
The fleet of vehicles has been renovated: vehicles have been recently built and they respond to the most recent ecological standard.
As regard the environment and the safety, STANZANI S.p.A. has achieved full compliance with legislation, increasing its own competence in complying with standards.
Constant and continuous STANZANI S.p.A. staff commitment is, anyway, fundamental in order to mantain this kind of integrated management system and these quality levels.